- Why we’re so damn busy working we can’t make any money
- Did you work on the right thing today?
- 3 Critical Rules for the day after you buy a company – to make sure you don’t miss a loan payment
- What about flipping a small business compared to real estate?
- Managing your Business in 2 Hours
- How we buy companies for under $5,000
How to find great deals
In real estate they say the money is made in the ‘buy’ not the sell. In buying a business the same is true. We are not necessarily looking to ‘steal’ a company. We are looking for the right company that we can step into and double the net profits in a short time or ‘roll up’ into our current business with a higher ROI then the old owner could figure out.
Watch this short video clip >
On this page you will find articles on how we find deals. Once you have deal flow, you will be able to cherry pick the easy winners and let the marginal deals slip away.