- Why we’re so damn busy working we can’t make any money
- Did you work on the right thing today?
- 3 Critical Rules for the day after you buy a company – to make sure you don’t miss a loan payment
- What about flipping a small business compared to real estate?
- Managing your Business in 2 Hours
- How we buy companies for under $5,000
Is it harder to be an entrepreneur because of the government?
I found this article today, and it really drives home the reasons why fewer people want to go into business.
What this means to you is that sellers have fewer bidders for their company. In my opinion
you can get the best deals in my life time, buying an existing business.
Most people will see this article as bad news, I see it as an opportunity for us.