- Why we’re so damn busy working we can’t make any money
- Did you work on the right thing today?
- 3 Critical Rules for the day after you buy a company – to make sure you don’t miss a loan payment
- What about flipping a small business compared to real estate?
- Managing your Business in 2 Hours
- How we buy companies for under $5,000
Information We Collect and How We Use It
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information You Provide – When you subscribe to service that requires registration, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address, phone and location). For paid services, we also request credit card or other payment account information which we do not maintain, and is immediately removed from our servers after payment is processed. After your order has been placed, your billing account is only referenced by name or auto-generated customer number. Your financial information will never be shared with any entity.
- Login Information – When you access our services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User Communications – When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Links – We may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services, including customized content and programs.
Choices for Personal Information
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services to you.
We only share personal information with other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or downloaded a particular item. Such information does not identify you individually.
It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect the operations of our users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. All information collected, both tangible and electronic, is transmitted securely and appropriate measures are taken to keep it protected from unauthorized access.
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption is used on all web pages where personal information is collected. To make purchases from these services, you must use an SSL-enabled browser such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. Doing so protects the confidentiality of your personal information while transmitted over the Internet.
We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve our services or as otherwise permitted under this Policy. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.